Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Bloody farce

Is Pakistan Cricket team Yellow!

What a dreg of series. No one can imagine a worse pitch than in the first test. I was so unhappy with proceedings of next test that I had no wish to post whatever I had in my mind - anyway the language would not be to my liking.

Pakistanis never wished to take on Indians - that's the feeling I get from the second test. No one except Afridi and Shoib, maybe Sami, fast bowlers are never yellow, had the guts to stand upto Indians. These guys are my only loves in Pak team. I loved the team under Akram which won the chennai test, taking a valient effort from Sachin to drains. They fought to the last ball, and that team had my favorite baller - Waqar.

Maybe the third test might be different. Who knows.

Bismillahi rehmanu rahim .... as Inzi says ... WE CAN ONLY HOPE.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Powered by Blogger